Us

Us

Friday, February 19, 2010

What do you love?

I love....
the taste of Dr. Pepper when I haven't had it in awhile
when Adam will get me a Dr. Pepper if I have a headache:)
seeing pre-views for new movies
pita chips and hummus
teaching my 4th graders!!
getting my house really clean
hanging out with Bekah
blaring my music in the car
reading scriptures with Adam before we go to bed
laughing
reading my old journals
Aleve
putting lotion on after I shower:)
Pink perfume from GAP
getting a killer deal on anything!
getting free stuff
going to church and holding Adam's hand during sacrament
seeing my family
feeling the Spirit
remembering things about my mom and sister!
talking to my sister
watching my nieces and nephews!
finding decorating items on sale for the house
stalking people on facebook:)
finding out about new ideas for teaching
looking at Adam's blue eyes
planning..... for many things!
traveling to different places
snuggling Adam for five minutes in the morning after I hit snooze
it when my hair turns out cute
being called "mamie"

5 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Good list Jamie. I was wondering, though, if you could eliminate 3 or 4 of the explanation points on the title of your blog. J/K, but seriously, are they all really that necessary?

-Andrew

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Do you mean my ................................................... We illiterate people call them "dot dot dot's" . I can get rid of them but they are actually there to represent an extension of that sentence with the list. I am a little obsessed with them if you can't tell:)

Lauren said...

I love love lists! I stole the idea from a gal in my ward. It is intoxicating to really think about all the love that is in your life. Makes you really grateful and feel light on your feet!

brooke said...

i love watching previews for new movies!! scott always tries to fast-forward them...