Us

Us

Friday, November 6, 2009

Things I'm excited for!!!

With the holidays creeping up on us here are some of the things that I have been waiting all year for!

- Christmas Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little obsessed.

-Thanksgiving Break (3 days to just chill)

-Black Friday!!!!!!!!

-Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwiches- Turkey never tasted so good:)

-Christmas crafts with my class

-Decorating my house for Christmas

-Giving people presents

-Sleeping in with Adam

-Getting paid over Christmas Break

-Seeing family

-Not getting stuck in the snow:) Crossing my fingers for that one

-Ice Skating

-Snowball fight in the backyard!

-Sweaters, cardigans and scarfs!

-Christmas candle scents!

-New movies in the theatre

-Dutch Christmas!!!!!

I love, love, love/heart Christmas time. I've already got my music ready to go!

5 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Why did I not make that list?!?!

Janet Stevens said...

What is your favorite Christmas CD?

Pauly said...

you make me smile Jamie! Thanks for reminding me of all the fun we have to come this season!

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Janet,
My favorite Christmas CD has to be "Harry for the Holidays" by Harry Connick Jr. but my favorite song will always be "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole:)

Linds said...

I'm so excited for Christmas too! I've just put all of my music on my IPod.