Us

Us

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities!

We had an awesome Halloween party with our friends, Camie, JD, Bryce and Rachel! We all met in the ward and have a lot of fun together! We ate chocolate and cheese fondue with bread, pretzels and fruit. I've never really had fondue before but I must say that I'm a believer! Cami and JD made some tasty and bubbly apple cider and also provided the pumpkins! They have been growing them all summer and there were huge ones as well as small ones. The boys carved the gigantic ones and the girls carved the smaller ones:) We listened to some old school halloween music and chatted about past Halloweens! We are so grateful to have wonderful friends like them! Here are some pictures to document our adventure:
Everyone's spooky and awesome Jack-o-lanterns!!!
Adam's is the large one on the left and mine is the bull on the right
My battle wound when my pumpkin bit back:)
My "tat" of "I love Jesus"
Our Jail Bird Costumes (thanks Tress and Kevin!)
JD making some bubbly brew while Cami changed into her costume. They were John McCain and Sarah Palin!!! Freaking Awesome costumes!
Rachel and Bryce McEwen...we love them!
At Cornbelly's with some of the Young Marrieds in our ward

No comments: