Us

Us

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Whole Lot of Fours!

Four, four, four, four

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Dixon Middle School, UVSC, Walmart and Church

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Carrie Anne, Renee, Redbox (:)), and Facebook

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, Thai Ruby, Cheesecake Factory and Wingers

D) Four places I would rather be right now: With Adam, in Spain, with my mom, shopping

E) Four TV shows I watch: Lost, The Office, Las Vegas and CSI: Las Vegas

F) Four of my favorite books: The Chosen, Book of Mormon, Pride and Prejudice and too many others to count!

G) Four places I have lived: Utah, Idaho, Spain and Brooke's house

H) Four things I wish to do before I die: Get a Masters, have kids, Serve a mission with Adam and travel the world

I) Four people I'm tagging: Cami, Rachel, Carlie and Amber

No comments: