Us

Us

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Park City....nine women...what could happen?

This past weekend, I went with my grandma, aunts and cousins to Park City for the annual girls weekend! I can remember when I was younger I always wanted to go with my mom when she went but wasn't quite old enough. They always had funny stories to tell after they came back and let me tell you... it doesn't get any better than this! We started the weekend with a movie and dinner. We saw a matinee of "Mama Mia" and it set the mood for the rest of the time!! After the movie we all felt we needed to become part of the film and sing and dance around Park City. Amy helped to facilitate this by buying the Mama Mia soundtrack during a treat run. We listened to Abba every night while singing, playing cards and dancing around. Kim has the evidence on her camera... even if some of it might not be suitable for children!!! LOL It's always so much fun to see how my aunts act when their husbands and children are away. I wish I could have seen how my mom acted while she was away, but there are plenty of stories to go around from my aunts and I always feel my mom a little more near when we are with her sisters!

The whole gang together for one crazy and extremely fun weekend!!!!
Grandma Tate, Lauren, Me and Emily (The up and coming generation of girls weekend)


This has been a tradition since San Francisco...jumping pictures!!

My aunts and grandma on saturday morning. We were ready to go shopping and get pampered!

4 comments:

Shelton and Bethany said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad I found your blog!

Candace said...

Oh so FUN! I think its awesome that you guys have an annual Girls weekend. What a blast. I wish I had that kind of relationship with my aunts & cousins.

idaho amy said...

Fun post..and even funner in Park City!:) I am glad you came and stayed both nights! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!

Love you!
Amy

Santiago and Emily said...

Seriously...I swear there was at least one picture where my feet actually left the ground. Too funny!