Us

Us

Sunday, July 29, 2007

ummmmm... changes as usual

So some of my "vendors" have changed since I last posted. Here are the changes:
Photography: Jen, and it will be wonderful!
Flowers: A tie between Thanksgiving Point and The Flower Affair
that's all, but they were a good change that saved me money and we still got what we wanted!
Adam and I are in Evanston right now. We came up yesterday afternoon and stayed the night, making sure to see all of the hot spots in Evanston. After eating dinner, Adam and I went for a drive into the Uintahs. At the end of our trip, we ran into some fisherman up at Butterfly Lake. Good news, I caught my first FISH (illegally of course)!!!! We met two nice gentlemen, one from Scotland and the other from Utah, and they offered to let us real one in. They tried to get me to kiss the fish I caught, but I refused and they put it back in the water. Church was hot, since the AC wasn't working but Adam got to introduce me to practically everyone! Life is great and I've never been happier!

No comments: